There are, of course, a lot more than two cultures. But the ones I want to talk about are the automatic believers and the curious and skeptical. Almost everyone I know is in the first category. What they see on television or hear on mass media controlled radio is taken to be true and is considered beyond discussion or questioning.
This is true, of course, in religion also. Whatever paid liars say goes, and if you dare question it you are ostracized.
Let me name some sacrosanct subjects.
- That 6,000,000 people died in the Holocaust--you can go to prison in some countries if you say you do not believe it. Prison for disagreeing!
- Global warming deniers will hold you in contempt if you say the temperature of the earth is going up. That sea levels are rising and arctic ice is melting is beyond denying. The South Florida video linked below is just one illustration.
- In Japan, telling the truth about Fukushima radiation is now very dangerous.
- Dare to deny the "official" version of the 9-11 destruction of the World Trade Center and you will be frozen out, even in your own family.
- In religion, you are mocked and even hated if you question immortal souls, or hell, or believe in election.
There is a closing net of control of inquiry and opposition to discussion. So, since enforced acquiescence shows fear of disclosure, I assume the following.
- The 6,000,000 person holocaust is a made up lie.
- Global warming and sea level rises are now taking place.
- Fukushima radiation is a horrible reality and threatens all life on earth.
- The 9-11 attack was an inside job.
- Immortal souls are a pagan hoax, as is hell and eternal torment.
Do you see a pattern here?
For further inquiry, see the following.