Monday, December 29, 2014

What I Would Most Like to Be

There are so many choices of what I could like to be. If I was rich it would soon be of no value, because my death would make it meaningless. Strong, same thing. How about wise? I could die and be known as a once wise man.

Nothing I could desire would survive my soon death, except one thing. It is found in both Old and New Testaments. Two great men speak of it--David, and Paul quoting David. It is the blessedness of God not holding our sins against us. This is what I desire most of all--innocence, the innocence that only God can give.

Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputesth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. Psalm 32:2

Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works. Romans 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment