Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mr. Smarty Pants on Paganism

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Revelation 22:11

Q: Dear Smarty Pants, As your brain melts like lard in a hot skillet, do you still see evil, all the time, everywhere?

A: I only see evil when my eyes are open. By the way, I am not one who wishes to try to blot it out or campaign against evil. It only really concerns me when it dominates churches and Christians. I think of a man in a boat who does not curse the sea, because he travels on it. But when the water starts leaking into his boat, he needs to start bailing.

Q: About as clear as mud. Your scripture from Revelation is totally mis-applied.

See How I Set Up My Altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment