Sunday, June 23, 2013

Miraculous Healing Trees

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month : and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Revelation 22:2

I listened to a long video today by Leuren Moret, the lady who quit her job in the nuclear industry to pursue an antinuclear stance. She warns, not only of the threat of the industry, but the present poisoning of us all. The death of a thousand cuts is upon us and from a number of causes.

I cannot think of one aspect of our lives that is not impacted by government and their bosses, the would be world conquerers. Honestly, if I could, I would extol it. The number and modes of our domination and our poisonings are manifold.

Before I heard the video, I read more about the world's two most used herbicides. The limits of toleration for these poisons has been raised by those hired to protect us. It is a program of depopulation, slow moving, but deadly, especially for children.

A fair assessment of my faith regarding this threat is that I believe in the greatest airlift in history, the Rapture. For those who do not share this view or even know of it, I will say that it is plainly portrayed in both type and prophecy throughout the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. I am not on the defensive concerning this doctrine. Rather I ask why all do not believe it?

But even with this wonderful evacuation from the planet in view, I am concerned about those who will survive the times ahead, who will live on a planet so poisoned and horrible that without the intervention of God, no flesh will survive. The period of peace to follow is a wonderful thing to think about. But this time to follow, peaceful as it will be, will need a lot of healing.

What of these trees, descendants of the Tree of Life in Eden. Some believe they exist, maybe in some remote region of an Amazonian rain forest. But the Gardener who created the first garden is able to plant these healing trees once again. In fact, He will.

I see no remedy for the multitude of things ahead, under the present Devilish world system. To look to them for remedies is like a mouse asking for protection from a cat. It is simple to cause harm and death for those in control, but healing is beyond their power and intent.

One last comment from me. Do I believe the trees will be literal? Yes, just as the street and river will be. And so will be the presence of God.

View the Leuren Moret view on depopulation here.

1 comment:

  1. Gerald,

    Very interesting post, and I agree completely. I too believe that the trees and all that is indicated, is quite literal.

    ReplyDelete