Thursday, June 20, 2013

Turning Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and the United States Around

It is so simple. Just vote Republican, or Democratic, or Independent. Get out the vote for the right candidate. Get involved. We can do it. Then there is prayer. Pray for the U S. But first maybe study to see if it is God's will.

Let's say you have a good old dog. You have loved him for eighteen years. He is fading fast. But if you take him to the vet, why can't he live forever? Because, like humans, all dogs die.

I wish I could still have my pets. I wish I could still have my country.

When making plans at least consider taking an independent course of action. To believe that countries cannot die is delusional. But must you die with them?

For me, I have a country that will never die. It is called heaven. My hopes are all there. I have treasures there too--a heavenly bank that will never crash. Our futures are assured. This leaves us considering what we should do until we go there.

The Roman Empire faded away, but the Italian people live on. What if the USA faded away. Would you still go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment