Monday, June 24, 2013

Weed Eaters Make Big Gains in Polls

Don't I wish! I confess I just made this up. But in my Alternative Reality it could happen.

Who are these people anyway? They are the guys and gals with chlorophyl-stained green teeth, the people whose breath smells like hay. I add that they are an odd bunch. They have never been so thin, but they say they feel great, once their bodies have adapted to this new non GMO menu.

It won't be easy. We will need support groups for people who can't forget the old ways. We even plan a group for those with insatiable cravings for macaroni and cheese. I'll be a charter member of this one.

But aside from staying alive by eating the world's last pure non- GMO food, these Weed Eaters will avoid the dependence on Government Issue nutrition. Especially children and mothers to be, will be saved.

Remember, until you make your exit, maintain a blank stare. I learned this one from the hero of "The Killing Fields". Once we get away we can be as angry as we want.

View RT Exposes Eugenics Agenda: Governments, Nestlé, Monsanto, Bill Gates Cause Misery&Death.

View the documentary, Seeds of Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment