Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Old, Dying Man Seeks Words

How about that for pathetic! I imagine such a newspaper ad. It would probably bring 'em out of the wood work. But I don't care. Anything to elicit a response. I have no more shame.

I was very egocentricly reading an account about the qualities, good and bad, of Geminis. No, I don't follow astrology, but I do believe in planetary influences on babies in this electric universe.

Anyway, Gemini is mentioned in the Bible. Remember where?

So, this lady really nailed me, especially on one score. She said Geminis must have words. "They are like oxygen to him."

You've no doubt heard men complain about how women talk to much? Well, I have a complaint too. I don't think they talk enough!

So many treasures are stored inside us, that could be revealed simply by talking. Turn off the electronics, baby. Tell me what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment