Thursday, January 30, 2014

Precious Words From Long Ago

According to my start-up page, Justin Bieber may retire. I also see that blond starlets keep changing their hair dos. These overwhelming items are too much for me to take in, important as they are. I prefer to get totally absorbed in the writings of God's misunderstood and often lonely prophets.

By now I hope you have seen videos of the discovery of Noah's Ark in Turkey and Mount Sinai in Arabia. If so, what were your impressions? Do these scenes not make the Biblical accounts of them seem so much more real and, if I may say, more "recent". I am so thankful that I have lived to see them.

It has been my experience that when I immerse myself in the writings of the ancient ones, and become familiar with their style of writing, they become more and more "up to date". It is the moderns who seem quirky and out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment